Friday, May 24, 2013

Haute Fabrics: Now In Arlington & a BIG SALE!!


The fabric gold mine of the east coast, Haute Fabrics, has just opened a second location in Arlington at 730 N. Glebe Rd!  Feels like Christmas in July May!!  To celebrate, Roxene is having a Grand Opening Sale with all in-store fabrics on sale for just $18 a yard and remnants at $12 per yard starting this Monday May 27th - June 8th. If you've read this blog you know that I always come away with amazing high-end fabrics and trims every time I visit the Marshall location.  Well, today I visited the new 2-level Arlington store and can tell I'm going to need to put a new monthly line item in my budget for fabric....


Notice all the trims on the upper level!


The Arlington store is bright and spacious with three sections arranged by colors with an easy-to-access center aisle in each one.


  Check out theses gorgeous patterns!







Do I need any more silk velvets or mohairs, hmm...?


Remnants are folded and stacked for easy viewing.  In addition,  Haute offers to-order fabrics, including some incredibly beautiful velvets and  linens and wools from Italy and Belgium (not part of the special sale).  Pretty much any color you need, Haute's got you covered. There will also be a to-order sample room where you can spread out your selections on a large table to make choosing easier.


The velvet on the left (below) is from Baker Furniture.

Trims are upstairs - this is a close-up of just a few of the available ones.




It's a great location - just off the Glebe Rd exit on 66.  There's free parking at the rear of the store on 730 North Glebe in Arlington.  If you're driving and Haute is on your right, it will be your first right and then your next right to get to the parking in the rear.  If spaces are full, there is street parking directly across the store on N. Glebe or also at the Ballston Mall parking garage where it's only $1 for up to 3 hours.

So just to recap - the sale starts Monday May 27th - June 8th, in-store fabrics $18 yard and remnants at $12 a yard.  Be sure to check it out and let me know about the great fabric finds you score!

Open Monday - Saturday 10 am - 5 pm

12 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kerry Steele- Design du Monde said...

I predict this location will be very popular. Of course, I will be in the area tomorrow, when they are closed. One of these days....!

Karena said...

Michele, I am like a kid in a candy store. I would want about a dozen fabrics and the same in the trims!
xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

Unknown said...

Thanks for the info Michelle! I will definitely go. This time I'll take a list since it can be overwhelmingly wonderful!! Have a great weekend.
Xo

Unknown said...

Thanks for the info Michelle! I will definitely go. This time I'll take a list since it can be overwhelmingly wonderful!! Have a great weekend.
Xo

vicki archer said...

Fabulous!...I've spotted some gorgeous fabrics in those photos!...xv

http://vickiarcher.com

SHERRY HART said...

You know I love a good fabric store! But of course that is the last thing I need in my life as my stash will soon need a small country of it's own:)

ArchitectDesign™ said...

now this is one I'll actually visit! hooray!
I'm equally excited about the homegoods about to open in the former georgetown park mall - next door to my office haha

Mary Ann Pickett said...

I just came from our discount fabric place here in so. Cal....big warehouse...but there was NADA today. I've been luckier in the past though. Yours looks like fun,

Acanthus and Acorn said...

Ahh bright and spacious is reason enough to head to the new site! The marshall location is a trek and so dark and gloomy and a bit hazardous! I did use a few fabrics from there on my latest project that I bought some time ago. Funny you showed the blue velvet cheetah- I recently had 2 pillows made in that!

Curtains in My Tree said...

that makes my chest hurt I wanna go there so bad
I love fabric stores where you can purchase an entire bolt

Unknown said...

Haute has always been a great store- Roxene has an unbelievable talent for picking beautiful, unique fabrics and trims. Her design sense is impeccable. Go often!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails